The following conferences for undergraduate research in physics and related fields are among those scheduled for the next few months. This is not a complete list, and it is sorted by conference date, NOT application deadline!
- KY Honors Roundtable, conf Oct 4-5, NKU, deadline Sep 13
- Argonne Undergraduate Symposium, conf Nov 1, Chicago, deadlines TBA
- Kentucky Academy of Science, conf Nov 8-9, Morehead, abs deadline Sep 28
- Southeast Section of the APS, conf Nov 20-23, WKU/Sloan, abs deadline Sep 20
- American Astronomical Society, conf Jan 5-9, DC, abs deadline Oct 1
- Women in Physics, conf Jan 17-19, various, deadline Nov 1
- Posters at the Capitol, conf Feb 27, Frankfort, deadline Oct 16
- WKU Student Research, conf Mar 23, abs deadline Feb 15
- National Conference on Undergraduate Research, conf Apr 3-5, UK, abs deadline Dec 6
Interested students are strongly encouraged to consider attending one or more of these conferences to gain experience presenting their research, learn of new developments in the field, and meet other students and professionals who can provide insights on research, academia, and career opportunities.