This month’s SPS meeting consisted of discussions regarding a thanksgiving potluck, a reexamination of the possibility of having a new SPS shirt designed, whether or not we will have a December meeting, the possibility of public outreach, registrations for the University Physics Competition, as well as reminders regarding The SESAPS conference and this years Christmas dinner.
- The potluck for Thanksgiving will be a small gathering after classes. The event will be held at 2:00 pm 11/26/2013.
- We really need to make a decision soon regarding the t-shirt design.
- We will not be having an SPS meeting in December due to the increase in student workload leading into finals.
- We have decided to address public outreach in January.
- The University physics competition starts on the 15th. If you are interested you need to sign up ASAP. The competition will consist of 3 person teams. For more information on registrations visit http://uphysicsc.com
- Don’t forget about the Christmas dinner 12/11/ 2013 at 2:00pm.
- SESAP on 11/23/2013