SPS Members and Faculty:
The officers conferred this morning and decided that we would have a much better chance for a good turnout at the picnic if it were postponed until next weekend. It does look like the rain will be stopping soon but the picnic area and playgrounds are likely to still be messy from the rain. We will postpone the picnic until our scheduled rain date which is next Saturday, April 10 at Lampkin Park.
Remember that there will be an SPS Meeting this Tuesday, April 6 at 4:30 PM in the SPS room. This will give an opportunity to better promote and advertise the picnic for next weekend.