Directions to Kentucky Library and Museum
Directions to the Kentucky Library and Museum
- From I-65 South take exit number 28, towards BOWLING GREEN (US-31W). The Kentucky Building is 5.5 miles from exit 28.
- Merge onto KY-446W.
- Take the US-31W SOUTH ramp towards BOWLING GREEN.
- Merge onto US-31W/US-68W/KY-80W.
- Follow US-68W/KY-80W (Adams Street) into BOWLING GREEN.
- Just past 14th Street on the left, make a left-hand U-turn at the traffic island onto Kentucky Street.
- Kentucky Building is located in the 1400 block of Kentucky Street. Visitor parking lots are on the left and right.
- From I-65 North take exit number 20 onto the WILLIAM NATCHER PARKWAY.
- Take exit number 4 and turn right onto US-31W. The Kentucky Building is 4 miles from exit 4.
- Follow US-31W into BOWLING GREEN.
- Turn left onto US-231 (University Boulevard).
- Follow University Boulevard to the Kentucky Building located in the 1400 block of Kentucky Street. Visitor parking lots are on the left and right.
Address and Phone
Western Kentucky University
Bowling Green, Kentucky 42101
Map Showing Driving Routes
Map Showing Parking Locations
The Kentucky Library and Museum is shown as Building Number 1 on this WKU Campus Map. The most ideal parking for the banquet will be in the Kentucky Street Lot which is just past the Museum as you are traveling North on Kentucky Street. Additional parking will be available in the Adams Street Lot.